CSF is happy to announce every other addition to its new Mercedes Benz AMG Cooling Line.
So as to be offering an entire cooling answer for the GT R and GT C, CSF is now providing the arena’s first Prime-Efficiency Auxiliary Radiator to enrich CSF’s already to be had entrance mount warmth exchanger.
Suits OEM# 099-500-54-00
- 18+ Mercedes AMG GT R – 190 (Suits Left & Proper – 2 In line with Car)
- 18+ Mercedes AMG GT C – 190 (Suits Left & Proper – 2 In line with Car)
The Prime-Efficiency All-Aluminum Auxiliary Radiators paintings along with the remainder of the cooling machine to scale back temperatures right through. That is important because the Auxiliary Radiators now not best lend a hand stay engine water temperatures decrease, but additionally are applied as the warmth alternate medium within the air-to-water charge-air coolers for the turbocharger machine to scale back consumption air temperatures (IATs). General, the Auxiliary Radiators greater capability prolongs the warmth soak threshold and keeps temperatures in optimum levels.
Many monitor fans have stepped into taking the the most effective AMG roadsters and coupes to the monitor – the place they sadly temporarily in finding out in regards to the monitor particles build-up and conceivable punctures to their OEM auxiliary radiators, that have little coverage towards the weather.
CSF has incorporated a harder and better coverage, removable rock guard to lend a hand decrease the build-up of particles, in addition to supply additional coverage towards harm and possible leaks of the radiator core.
CSF’s unique Auxiliary Radiators don’t seem to be just a upper efficiency, harder improve, however also are a price aggressive choice to changing OEM plastic tank auxiliary radiators.
Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R & GT C Auxiliary Radiators (CSF #8190)
- 2-Row Prime-Efficiency Core That includes CSF’s B-Tube Era
- Core Options Extremely Environment friendly 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Most Floor Space Touch
- Approx. Double the Capability of OEM (~100% Extra Capability – OEM 26mm Core vs. CSF 42mm Core)
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Development
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Taste “Fast Attach” Inlet/Outlet
- Comprises Removable Rock Guard (in Black)
- Multi-Have compatibility – Suits Each Left & Proper Aspect
- True “Drop-in Have compatibility” Calls for No Changes to Set up
- Personally Leak and Drive Examined
- Prime-Efficiency Improve Appropriate for Skilled Racing, Boulevard Efficiency, or OEM Alternative
- 1 Hour “Replicate End” Hand Polish
- 2 12 months Restricted Guaranty
- Bought Personally
CSF #8190 – MSRP $649.00 USD / MAP $599.00 USD (Bought Personally)